Thursday, October 6, 2011

Some Wedding pictures

I just realized my last post (which was in JULY) said that I would post pics from the Wedding day.... and I never did! My bad! We took a BUNCH of pictures, but here are a handful of the best. (Also, I'll be working on some more posts in the coming weeks with Reception details, Hotel info, and starting some posts about "Things to do in Chicago". )

Anyway.... On with the pics!!!


**************************************************************************



Here we are outside the Marriage Court entrance - we're about 15 minutes away at this point.















Almost there!!! This is right outside the Judge's chambers, waiting our turn. We're now about 5 minutes away!!!!














The Vows!















The Rings!!!!



















The Judge! (isn't she adorable?)
















And lastly, here's a super-duper-awesome cake our friend Pontip made for the people we had over the house after the ceremony it was delicious!

No comments: