- If you're staying at the hotel during our wedding weekend
- DON'T bring a car - it costs 55$/night to park at my hotel.
- The pool is closed right now for a major overhaul. We have an agreement to let our guests use the pool at another nearby hotel. Check with the Front Desk on the exact hotel.
- If you're driving to the wedding reception, street parking is limited but available. We will have a Valet service that will valet your car for 10$.
- LOTS of people have asked about the dress code for the party. Think "very nice cocktail party". Not formal, but by no means casual.
More to come!
Next up, things to do in Chicago!!!!